This policy was posted on Rep. Domb’s official Facebook page in the now obsolete “Notes” feature. We are posting this policy here since as of this writing (12/20) the “Notes” feature is no longer available on facebook.
Social Media Policy: Facebook
The purpose of the Facebook page for Representative Mindy Domb is to communicate with residents of the Third Hampshire District (Massachusetts) regarding matters of state and federal policy, Third Hampshire District events that support our neighbors, local news, and updates on Representative Domb’s actions in the state legislature.
The page serves as one way for her constituents to provide pertinent feedback regarding those communications. We welcome your comments on the facebook page, but please note that this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Constituents who are interested in a response from Rep. Domb are encouraged to communicate directly with her on issues of concern. You can e-mail her at Mindy.Domb@mahouse.gov or leave a phone message with your phone number at 413-335-1362.
Comments posted to the Facebook page will be monitored and must comply with Facebook policy and a certain Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct.
While we encourage participants to share thoughts and opinions, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. Rep. Domb does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post. The goal of this page is to share information of interest to residents of the 3rd Hamphire District.
Therefore, a comment will be reviewed for removal or deletion if it contains:
- hate speech
- profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- nudity in profile pictures
- threat or effort to intimidate, harass, or defame any person or organization, or group of people
- name calling and/or personal attacks
- derogatory, inaccurate and inflammatory language to describe groups of people
- personally identifiable information about another individual
- misrepresentation of the commenter’s identity or affiliation
- fighting words, graphic or gratuitous violence
- language to promote or incite illegal or fraudulent transactions or activities
- comments whose main purpose are to sell a product, service or provider
- disinformation, misinformation or misleading health information that could be harmful to health
- disinformation or the promotion of false information or false representation of fact
- information that is commercial in nature, such as advertising, promotion, or endorsement of services or products
- solicitation of funds or that which constitutes “spam,” such as content that appears to be from internet bots or repetitive, copy-paste statements.
In addition, topics that are unrelated to the purpose of this page or are not topically related to the specifics of the posting will also be suject to removal.
Violations of this policy may result in the inability of the author to comment on future posts.
If you have questions, please feel free to email Rep. Domb at: Mindy.Domb@mahouse.gov.