- In order to get a mail-in ballot, you need to submit a mail-in ballot application by November 1, 2022. You can download an application for a mail-in ballot here.
- Your completed mail-in ballot needs to be returned to your local collection box by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8 (an Election Day postmark does not count).
Towns in the 3rd Hampshire have collection boxes (or drop boxes) for your completed ballot. Their locations are:
- AMHERST: 4 Boltwood Avenue (Main St. side of Town Hall)
- GRANBY: 215 B West State Street
- PELHAM: 351 Amherst Road (Town Offices/Rhodes Building)
You can track your ballot here, once you’ve submitted it.